Former BlackStars prolific striker, Asamoah Gyan, launched his first ever book book at the Kempinski Hotel on Saturday, April 30, 2022.
‘LeGyandary’ is a book that takes readers on a journey through Gyan’s early years and his ascent to prominence as possibly Ghana’s greatest-ever striker.
Several dignitaries trooped the venue to support Gyan on his book launch.
At the launch of the book several purchases of the book were made by some of these dignitaries with some spending about GHs100,000 for a copy of the book.
See lists below…
1. Dr. Ernest Ofori Sarpong picked First copy at GHC 100,000
2. Kennedy O. Agyapong picked 2nd copy at GHC 100,000
3. Freedom Jacob Caesar went for the third copy at GHC50,000
4. Kurt Okraku registered his relevance with GHC50,000
5. Tony Oteng Gyasi lifted the fourth copy GHC20,000
6. CEO of Azmera Restaurant supported Gyan with GHC20,000
7. Alan Kwadwo Kyeremateng bought his at GHC10,000
8. Kumasi Asante Kotoko CEO, Nana Yaw Amponsah also picked his copy at GHC 10,000 in pocket
9. KGL Group bought GHC 20,000